Part Time Payroll Technician
Part time position available for a Payroll Technician.
20-25 Hours a month. Monday-Wednesday on the 3rd week of each month and 1 day during the 4th week of the month.
Ideal candidates will have 1-2 years of payroll experience, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work independently.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and must have a basic understanding of payroll and Alaska wage and hour laws.
- Prepare and process two separate monthly centralized payrolls for all priests, religious and lay personnel, including an accountable reimbursement plan for priests and preparing tax payments. This will include all data entry from the timekeeping system into the payroll software, reconciling time and rates with the prepared payroll prior to submission, and sending remittance advices to all employees.
- General Ledger and monthly billings reconciliation between payroll and all benefit organizations, such as health insurance and retirement plans.
- Maintain employee files
- Communicate via e-mail, phone, or mail with employees and supervisors for employee changes.
Pay is $19-$20/HR 20-25 Hours a month. Monday-Wednesday on the 3rd week of each month and 1 day during the 4th week of the month.
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
- Highschool diploma/Equivalent
- 1-2 years payroll experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Background may be viewed
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300