$27.00 per hour
$500 Bonus Opportunity after 90 days and $1000 Bonus Opportunity after 180 days!!
Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
Please complete online application at www.castlemegastore.com/careers along with assessment for speedy application processing.
We are looking for a responsible Assistant Manager to help organize and run our retail stores. Your job will be highly important in ensuring the sales team meets its sales goals and ensure customer satisfaction. Our ideal candidate will have retail manager skills with a sharp business mindset. You should also be skilled at organizing and solving problems. Interpersonal and mediation skills will also be very useful, since you’ll often be acting as a liaison between managers, employees, and customers. Be the GOLD standard for the store and lead your team by your example and motivate each team member to reach their true potential.
• Reach store goals and personal goals each month and help each team member reach their own personal goals.
• Always sets the example in professional behaviors for the staff.
• Evaluate individual team member’s productivity, team effectiveness, and help drive professional development
• Evaluate employee performance and identify training needs
• Maintaining our current systems and processes that streamline duties and tasks
• Inventory management and reconciliation
• Excellent communication with corporate to ensure all processes flow smoothly
• Demonstrate flexibility to take on additional duties based on the needs of the business
• Follow through on all policies and procedures that are in place and hold your team to the same standard
• Proven sales track record
• Minimum of 2 year in a retail management or leadership position
• Make sure all employees adhere to company’s policies and guidelines
• Must be available to work days, nights, weekends, and some holidays
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
• Maintain professionalism with customers and co-workers
• Effective time management skills
• Must have great follow through skills
• Great at building personal relationships with customers
• Great starting hourly wage
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Earned paid time off
• 401(k) matching
• Employee discount
• Monthly contests
• Advancement opportunities
Shift: Up to 40 hours per week
• 8-hour shift
• Day/Evening/Night shifts
• Sunday-Saturday shifts
• Some holidays (closed Thanksgiving & Christmas)