Immediate position available for a Finance Coordinator.
Position is responsible for coordinating, maintaining, and controlling an accounting system that properly reflects the financial position of the company and Ensuring that all accounting activities are in accordance with established legal, regulator, company, and grant requirements.
Thorough knowledge with GMS system or working knowledge of other accounting software system-Sage and Quickbooks. Non-Profit Accounting experience is helpful.
Job duties include:
- Assist with preparation and monitoring of budget vs actual and projections
- Establish, maintain and reconcile general ledger, bank statements
- Full Charge Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into GMS computerized accounting system
- Prepare and process monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports, Assist with annual CPA and AHFC audits
- All Inclusive payroll record keeping and processing through year end with GMS system
- Maintaining filing, storage and security of financial records.
- Stay current with local, state and federal finance-related laws as well as grant policies, procedures, requirements and agreements.
- Maintaining other duties as assigned by Executive Director
Pay starting at $25-$28/HR, Monday-Friday
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or related field (or progressing toward degree)
- Minimum of 5 years accounting experience (financial statements, account reconciliation, audits, fixed assets)
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Background will be reviewed
- Drug free environment
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300