Experienced Tax Preparer
Immediately seeking a Mechanical Engineer interested in providing expert engineering support in multiple areas. The DDC team has overall responsibility for the planning and development of all infrastructure and facilities of the company.
This position is responsible for facility mechanical (HVAC), plumbing, and fire protection systems to assure safe, reliable functional and energy efficient design that meets building codes and company design standards. Independently performing detail designs, reviews and inspections of mechanical systems on small and large sized projects with varying degrees of complexity.
Candidates must be proficient with Windows operating system, AutoCAD, spreadsheets, word processors and scheduling software.
This is a full-time position with an annual salary starting at $81,500-$139,500 depending on experience.
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME)
- Completion of a State of Alaska approved Arctic engineering course
- Professional registration in the state of Alaska as a Mechanical Engineer OR the ability to transfer registration from another state within 6 months of employment+
- 7-10 years of extensive progressive mechanical design experience
- Valid Driver’s license
- Background will be viewed
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300