Immediately seeking an Accounts Payable Associate.
This position is responsible for timely and accurate invoices and payment processing for a variety of invoice types, expense records, check runs, and electronic payments and for ensuring completeness and correctness of records and data.
- Process and pay invoices.
- Maintain accurate and current records of check run logs, payment records, and processed and approved invoices in an effective filing system.
- Assist with data collection and analysis, preparing financial reports as required for internal/external audit requests, expense reporting for capital purchases, customer billings, related party transactions, and other non-utility expenditures.
- Process items for timely payment
- Ensure accuracy of invoice/expense/payment record information
- Process annual 1099 reporting
- Respond to vendor inquiries regarding invoice and payment questions, and to employee inquiries regarding expense reports.
- Perform monthly reconciliation on general ledger accounts.
- Other job-related tasks
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday, 8am05pm with pay starting at $21-$25.Hr depending on experience.
- An Associate degree in accounting or 2-4 years accounting experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Background will be viewed.
- Drug free environment
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300