Immediately seeking a skilled Accounting Technician to perform a variety of accounting duties for a faith based -non profit organization.
Candidates must be proficient with Quickbooks.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining/updating financial records
- Preparing reports and reconciling credit card and bank statements
- Processing business transactions with accounting software
- Providing accounting and clerical support to the Office Manager
A successful Accounting Clerk should be familiar with general accounting principles, be organized, and detail-oriented.
Minimum 1 year general Accounting experience is preferred. Associates degree or relevant certification is a plus.
Pay starting at $20.00 an hour, Monday -Friday 8am-5pm.
- Proficient in MS Office
- 1 year of administrative experience
- Background will be reviewed
- Must be able to pass drug test
- Valid AK driver’s license with clean driving record
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300