A Fairbanks company has an excellent opportunity for an Accounting Manager to join their team.
· Payroll: Daily payroll entry. Weekly payroll processing and payroll tax deposits. Weekly Child support payments. New-hire processing and reporting, reduction in force employee paperwork and Monthly Union reports. Other HR Duties as they arise. Quarterly and yearly payroll tax reports.
· Daily labor and production reporting, which includes information pulled from previous days payroll and manufacturing information, which includes inventory tracking.
· Accounts Receivable: Creating job books for new purchase orders. Maintaining communication between the project managers on status of jobs to ensure expeditious and thorough invoicing as work is completed. Managing accounts receivable remittances and follow up on A/R aging to ensure prompt payments.
· As you become familiar with the accounting system, responsibilities will include preparing monthly financial and cost analysis reports for company including: on a per job and per “service” basis using standard current formats for project managers and owners review.
· Inventory allocations and reconciliations; periodic physical inventory will be required.
· Assistance in other year-end financial activities; including gathering information for yearly audits/reviews and tax preparation deliverable to outside CPA firms for final processing.
· Assist with other miscellaneous office duties; answering phones, filing, processing incoming mail, assistance with insurance renewals/questions, client documentation turnover, safety issues/regulations, use of our in-house pipe tracking database for loadouts and job cost analysis reporting to project managers and owners.
· Cross training in accounts payable and other office duties
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is required, CPA preferred. Annual Salary starting at $75k-$100k plus benefits; medical, 401k with profit sharing. Salary depends on experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite/various Accounting software
- CPA preferred
- Background will be reviewed
- Drug free environment
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300