TDL Staffing is looking for a skilled Accounting Assistant to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
Ideal candidates will be well organized, detail oriented, familiar with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
Ultimately, a successful Accounting Assistant will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
A minimum of 1-3 years of accounting experience- preferably as an Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable Clerk is highly preferred
An Associate’s degree or relevant certification is a plus and proficiency in MS Office and accounting software/Quickbooks is required.
- Providing accounting and clerical assistance to the accounting department
- Typing accurately, preparing and maintaining accounting documents and records
- Preparing bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Other duties as assigned
Pay starting at $18-$20/HR Depending on experience. Monday thru Friday, 8am-5pm
Never an application fee with TDL StaffingBegin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.comCall our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300EOE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associate’s degree or relevant certification is a plus
- A minimum of 1-3 years of accounting experience preferably as an Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable Clerk is highly preferred
- Proficient in MS Office
- Background will be reviewed
- Drug Free Environment