An Alaskan owned and operated company that provides products and services to support companies developing the North slope of Alaska is immediately seeking an Accountant.
Duties and Responsibility Include:
- Payroll: Daily payroll entry. Weekly payroll processing and payroll tax deposits. Weekly Child support payments. New-hire processing and reporting, reduction in force employee paperwork and monthly Union reports. Other HR Duties as they arise. Quarterly and yearly payroll tax reports.
- Daily labor and production reporting, which includes information pulled from previous days payroll and manufacturing information, which includes inventory tracking.
- Accounts Receivable: Maintaining communication between the project managers on status of jobs to ensure expeditious and thorough invoicing as work is completed. Managing accounts receivable remittances and follow up on A/R aging to ensure prompt payments.
- Accounts Payable, management, filing and payment of vendor/supplier invoices.
- Raw material inventory allocations and reconciliations; periodic physical inventory counts will be required.
- May be required to assist with other miscellaneous office duties, answering phones, filing, processing incoming mail, assistance with insurance renewals/questions, possible client documentation turnover, safety issues/regulations, use of our in-house pipe tracking database for loadouts and job cost analysis reporting to project managers and owners.
- Aiding with other year-end financial activities, including gathering information for yearly audits/reviews and tax preparation deliverable to outside CPA firms for processing
- Other duties as needed.
This is a salaried position with pay starting at $80K -$120k annually depending on experience. Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm with occasional overtime.
Applicants never pay fees when applying with or working for TDL Staffing
- 5 years of accounting experience. Professional license of CPA preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Sage 100 Contractor SQL
- Background will be viewed.
- Drug free environment
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300