Who We Are?
At Corvias, we’re experts at developing solutions through partnership. Our mission is to be personally committed to solving our partners’ most difficult, systematic challenges by re-imagining what is possible and realizing more resilient communities together. We believe a culture of caring, purposeful, diverse and courageous humans who want to make a difference for our partners will help us achieve that mission.
How You’ll Contribute to the Team
Our Maintenance Technicians are key members of our Property Management team. Our technicians interact with our residents on a daily basis as they carry out general repairs and preventive maintenance, which includes HVAC repair, electrical, plumbing and carpentry. All of our team members should be courteous and present themselves in a professional manner to our residents. Because we strive to provide the highest levels of customer service, our technicians will also need to be available for after-hour emergency repairs and/or on-call scheduled work rotations. For this position we offer some flexible scheduling options.
- Provide high quality customer service to all residents by responding to maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner, maintaining a clean work space in the residents’ home
- Responsible for timely completion of all phases of make ready / turnover work, and trouble shooting, according to the turn timeline.
- Complete all work tasks in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company safety standards relaying information that might constitute physical or liability hazard.
- Use and follow safety guidelines for tools and equipment and demonstrate on a regular basis operational knowledge of these products.
- Complete all manner of work order request and fill out appropriate forms such as work orders, daily time sheets, weekly time sheets and any other related documentation in accordance with policy guidelines.
- Participate in preventative maintenance programs and on-going maintenance and repair of physical asset.
- Maintain community appearance with regular playground cleanup, trash pick-up and other related responsibilities as required.
- May be called upon to perform grounds and housekeeping responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
Role Specific Requirements Include:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in multi-family or housing maintenance
- HVAC: Type 2 or Universal EPA certification strongly preferred
- Proven competency in electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and appliance repair
- Knowledgeable in carpentry, lock repairs, and general maintenance
- Geothermal experience preferred
- Must be available for mandatory after-hours emergency repairs and/or on-call scheduled work rotations.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Positive attitude, highly organized and energetic
- Valid driver’s license required
Corvias Group, LLC (the "Company") does not discriminate in employment or applications for employment based on an applicant's sex, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, service in the armed forces of the United States, disability, or any other protected classification as outlined by Federal, State or local laws.??