We are seeking a self motivated, tech-savy and enthusiastic individual for a marketing intern position on our team to provide and execute social media and marketing plans aimed at growing our existing business. As an intern you will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies, mainly focused on social media but also involving print, radio and mailing advertisements.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This is a paid internship position that will help you acquire and build upon your marketing skills while providing you the opportunity to build your resume.
- By coordinating with our team and reviewing past marketing strategies, gain an understanding of what products we offer and how to best communicate to our primary audience which includes: referring physicians, employers and existing and prospective patients.
- Conceptualize, design and create content to be published daily in the form of written content, blogs, email campaigns, images and radio ad verbiage.
- Assist in the distribution of marketing materials.
- Obtain patient success stories and publish once approved through senior management team.
- Utilize innovative tactics that grow the audiences and reach of both of all of our social media accounts.
- Interact directly with the public by contacting via telephone for follow up calls and assisting with answering calls directly to the promotions you are creating.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Assist with maintaining and updating company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM) SalesForce.
- Help the company with organize marketing events and public outreach events.
- Willingness to learn and possesses a professional demeanor and approach to tasks.
- Strong comprehension of various marketing techniques.
- Demonstrable knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Possesses experience with marketing computer software and online applications such as: SEO, Online analytics, CRM tools (Salesforce preferred), and Google Adwords.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and thought process.
- Possess or be currently enrolled in a related BS or Masters degree preferred.
This is a part-time position with room for additional hours depending on both the intern’s availability and the companies need to execute plans and campaigns. We are currently taking resumes and scheduling interviews. Please submit your resume along with a brief portfolio of your work with an emphasis on content writing and social media campaigns.
Thank you, we look forward to working with you.
Job Type: Internship
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Email Campaigns: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Required)
- Blogging: 1 year (Required)
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)