RISQ Consulting is the product of two long-standing Alaskan businesses with a desire to provide Alaskans holistic solutions for employee benefits, property and casualty, workers compensation, surety bonds, employer services, and individual & family insurance.
Acrisure is the fastest growing insurance brokerage firm in the U.S. with nearly 300 Agency Partner locations globally. We are a committed network of entrepreneurs dedicated to providing specialty insurance programs, risk management services and unique products for an ever-growing market. Our team is comprised of innovative, talented individuals who are the driving force of the success we have experienced and continue to achieve in this fast-paced industry.
We are currently looking to add our team with an exciting opportunity for a career minded individual as a Customer Service Rep Trainee at RISQ, an Acrisure Agency Partner. This position will be responsible for performing insurance processing functions and providing prompt, accurate, and courteous support to clients and coworkers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data entry and filing claims updates, direct bill notices, premium finance documents and other daily mail items.
- Type letter.
- Order loss runs.
- Provide office phone support.
- Greet and direct clients.
- Set-up insurance policy delivery binders.
- Create renewal submissions.
- Communicate with Account Manager concerning items on client’s insurance policies.
- Develop and apply knowledge of insurance programs, policies and agency procedures.
- This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or the recognized equivalent, required.
- One year of working in an office environment.
- Possess Property & Casualty License or be able to obtain within three month from date of hire.
Technology Skills:Possess strong administrative and computing skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Self-motivated and driven
- Maintain a sense of urgency and ability to work with and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication, including the ability actively listen, and problem solve with minimal assistance
- Demonstrates excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to a high level of accuracy
- The ability to multi task, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and daily challenges.
- High finger dexterity while typing documents and forms
- Occasionally lift up to 20lbs.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is done in a temperature-controlled, non-smoking office.
- Work stations are cubicles with moderately high sides.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.