- Ensure the store is in full compliance to all local, state and federal regulations to include health regulations, hour and wage regulations, age restrictions, fair employment practices, ADA, OSHA and any other appropriate regulations required for the legal operation of the business.
- Ensure knowledge, adherence and enforcement of all Cold Stone Creamery Policies and Procedures.
- Providing leadership to the restaurant team to consistently meet standards of superior guest service, quality and cleanliness while embracing the Cold Stone Creamery “culture” of a cheerful and fun work environment and to provide the Ultimate Ice Cream Experience® for each and every customer.
- Ensures the profitability of business by operating within established guidelines and requirements for food cost, labor, controllables, and sales growth.
- Coordinate and implement current operations game plans and company initiatives in a profitable and timely manner.
- Accountable for the proper staffing of the restaurant with qualified personnel and employees who are trained and developed properly.
- Accountable for the continuous training and development of the restaurant Assistant Manager and Shift Leaders.
- Actively participates in Local Store Marketing in local trade area.
- Ensure all required programs, reports and legal documents are accurate, complete and accomplished on schedule.
- Maintains awareness and participation in community affairs to take advantage of sales and public relations opportunities.
- Represents Cold Stone Creamery® in a professional, positive manner at all times.
- Communicates effectively to Owner any and all issues that may impact our business.
- Maintains store equipment in full working order and communicates problems immediately to Owner.
- Any other duties assigned by the Owner.
- Ability to work afternoon and/or evening shifts and weekends
- 3+ years QSR experience preferred
- 1+ years restaurant experience in a leadership position preferred
- Current or ability to obtain ServSafe certification
- Advanced understanding of QSR operations preferred
- Proven track record in management of COGS and Labor preferred
- Comfortable working a fast-pace environment
- Ability to coach, train and motivate employees
- Able to work on their feet for up to 13 hours at a time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Cold Stone Creamery Corporate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Restaurant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Restaurant management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)